Baked Mushrooms With Lemon And Thyme by Foodienarium
- SERVES: 2-4 Servings
- PREP: 10 mins
- COOK: 15 mins
- READY IN: 25 mins
- 1/2 kilograms mushrooms (I’ve used champignons)
- 1 lemon
- 1-2 tbsp fresh tyme finely chopped
- 4-6 tbsp olive oil
- 50 grams parmesan grated
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Heat the oven up to 200C (400F) (no fan).
- Remove the zest from the lemon and mix it with thyme and olive oil.
- Then wash the mushrooms, put on a tray in one row, sprinkle with half of the mix obtained in the previous step, salt, pepper and put in the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Next, open the oven and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese. Bake for another 5 minutes or until the cheese is brown.
- Take out the mushrooms from the oven and sprinkle with lemon juice and remaining mix of spices and oil.
- Serve either as a garnish, or on a fresh, crispy toast.